Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bad Pets!

We love our pets really we do. They're all good pets, but like all children, they test their parents and push buttons. 2 of them are nearly perfect, but I wont tell you which ones. Anyone of our friends who talks about adopting a pet, I always joke that I'm willing to make a 2 for 1 deal with my herd, with a month's worth of free food. ;-) I kid, I kid..most of the time!LOL
The other day, Molly and Sabai were rather testy. Sabai in particular this day was really wanting attention. Either he's jealous of Gavin sleeping in bed with me or he's like Mason and has to have his "Momma time". usually he's next to ME in bed all night and in the mornings he'll cry (remember this is the cat) and I'll pick him up and bring him back to bed...not this particular morning. He decided to jump to the top of the cabinets by my rooster and sat there and cried for me. UM hello, dumb cat....I cant getcha down! Tub-o finally worked up the guts to jump back down after 15 minutes of coaxing! IRONICALLY, the thing that got him to come back down was an old jar of pureed baby meat...the cat LOVES that crap!
You can see the annoyed look on Sabai's face! LOL


Same day, poor Mason got PLOWED into by Molly. Apparently she can't see where she's going with her bangs now! LOL Guess it IS time for a grooming! Mason was pretty ticked at her after, he gave her a good yelling. LOL the pic is impact on collision.

SMACK!

No comments: