Wednesday was my Birthday, #27. Its okay, I'll admit it, and I'm not afraid to say I'm 27. I feel old enough to be taken seriously as an adult (I've got 6 years under my belt now of being a hard working adult!) and yet, I'm still in my 20's! So I'll cherish these last few years before my prime decade is gone! I'm still young, and I'll enjoy it!
Mason was in a cranky mood all wednesday from the time he woke up til dinner time. I wanted to take him out for Breakfast, but since he was so cranky, I told him he could make it up to me another day. Kristin took me to lunch (thai food...yum!!) and then Mason got to play outside for a bit in the afternoon since it was nice. We wanted to go to the park, but didnt make it. Overall, it was just a nice relaxing day! Gavin took me out for dinner and I wanted something cheap but not fast food- so we went to SpringCreek BBQ which Mason looooved. all his favorites, bread, mac n cheese, ice cubes, corn, and he loved their coleslaw too! He was in a much better mood after eating out. I still don't understand WHY he eats SO good when we eat out. I know I'm a fabulous cook, I think he just gets bored at home.
Gavin was out of town this weekend, so yesterday morning before church, I thought, hmmm Mason can make up our breakfast today and take me to McDonalds for my Birthday. ;-) We both enjoyed it. We split hot cakes and sausage and he got to play on the playground for a bit before Church. Maybe we'll have to make this a regular thing once every few weeks.
Its a beautiful day to start a new week, and a much easier week for me too! Looking forward to a slower week than last!
I'll upload my few funny birthday photos later today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment