Friday, February 15, 2008
New words.
Mason has become quite the mimick-er. He copies the tone in my voice when I'm on the phone in the car while he has his pretend phone conversation on his pretend phone (remote control, cookie, brush...etc.) So maybe this is all the beginning of his REAL words? Besides saying, Mama, Dada, Baba, Bye, Hi, Da (dog), Ba (ball)...today he said, "Take-uuu" after I handed him something, I took this for "Thank You" (anytime he hands me something i thank him!) TWICE today, I said "lets get your back pack" and he replied with "Ack-Ack" I found that pretty darn funny. 1- because he was mimicking me and 2- because it reminds me of the movie "Mars Attack" where the aliens only talk with "ack ack ack ack ack ack" and Mason totally sounded like one of the aliens! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the new look of your blog! Great pictures and what an incredible beach house! Lucky girl!
Post a Comment