Today Mason went to Mothers Day out (what we call 'school') he slept in later than usual, which really means I did too...anyway, I took him to school about an hour late. When we walked in, his teacher Miss Mary said he was the ONLY kiddo in class today! The other 6 other kiddos either were sick or had something else going on. So Mason got some SPECIAL TREATMENT today! He got to go on a buggy ride with the little babies since it was nice out, he got to walk around school with Miss Mary and Miss Becky for a 'field trip' and see all the other classes, he EVEN got to play outside on the playground with the bigger toddlers (something his class doesnt get to do yet!), took a nice long nap, got a special lunch from Miss Mary since he threw his on the floor (is he telling me he's bored of his lunches? I try to keep it creative!) and he even got special playtime in the fellowship hall. So he was pretty warn out tonight!!
We register Mason for school for this summer and fall on Thursday and its made me realize that he won't have the same teachers next year.That makes me sad! I don't know who loves them more, me or Mason! He has such great teachers- even I'm going to miss them next year..if ONLY they could move up with him! At least we still have a few months left with them! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment