I try to keep positive, we all know how optimistic I am, but on a day like today, I'm not so good at that! I hid out at the shop this morning and didn't answer my phone (sorry guys) I knew friends would be calling to say they were thinking of me, as much as those nice comments are appreciated, it still makes me face the day, and I'm not ready for that! I still cry everytime I think of my mom. So I hid out at the office and got some paper work done, met with some clients and got some things done to get ready for the upcoming season (starts this weekend!) and mostly to just keep my mind off the day!
Amy took the day off to do some retail therapy (shopping) and then I met her for lunch before picking up Mason from school and then we decided we should do something together with the babies, and since it was such a nice day I suggested the park! It was Rilee's first trip to the park, she was kind of unsure about the slide, but Mason is a Park veteran for sure and loves the slide! Rilee definitely enjoyed all the sticks! haha!
So we had a nice afternoon with the babies and doing something that "Gigi" would have loved to do with them!
I think next year we'll make a trip to the beach house from Valentines to my birthday- some place Mom would have loved to be!
Mason says, "I promise Rilee, its really fun!!"

Rilee's grip of death on the swing...I do love the warning label on the swing!

This photo doesnt even need a comment!!!! haha!

Climbing thru the tunnel

My arms got a good work out today from the darn slide. I think Mason slid down the slide a good 25 times!

Happy Boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment