Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mommy's Little Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day!
We don't really celebrate Valentine's much, we dont do gifts, and don't usually do big fancy dinners. We had a nice valentine's though. Got to visit my friend Kristin and meet her new baby Asher this morning, got to decorate her nursery today (more on that later!) made some super yummy cupcakes (like I need any of those! but we gave some away to Amy & Chris, Mason's teachers and also friends from our bible study) and I even got to take a nap too! (I've been fighting a really bad ear & sinus infection since coming home from CA) and my allergies were beyond miserable today. So after 1/2 a dose of allergy medication and a nice hour nap, I feel renewed! Gavin made his delicious Teriyaki Turkey Burgers and we watched Lost tonight...that's my kinda date!!!

Since we don't really do gifts, we always exchange cards. I got Gavin a musical card, he thought it was pretty funny, but Mason thought it was a blast!!



Here's a funny video of Mason goofing off and trying to dance and walk at the same time :-)

No comments: