Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A different kiddo this week!

Something clicked with Mason this past weekend. ALL of a sudden, he's realized he's supposed to eat more food than bottles! horray! Before, he was still depending on 8-16 oz of milk at night (and it was wearing us thin!) I guess it was to really finish filling him up. He was SUCH a picky eater, I'd offer him everything under the sun and he had minimal interest. But after this past weekend (maybe he hit a growth spurt or something, who knows!) but he eats SO good now, and has all week! I can never get him to eat much meat, but tonight I made my sour cream chicken enchiladas (which has a ton of meat in them) and Mason ate an entire one by himself. And they are not small by any means!
NOT to mention all of a sudden he's been sleeping AMAZINGLY as well! WHAT a relief!! He hasn't woken up once at night since Saturday night! Hip Hip Horray! I've been waking up in the morning doing the happy dance each morning! LOL AND his naps have been great! On days he's at home for nap time, he's been sleeping 2+ hours. OH such BLISS!!!! Today it was 3 hours. I was so happy!
AND i finally got a full peek in his mouth- looks like we've got 14 teeth total right now, soon to be 16! Thats both sets up upper and low incisors, both upper and lower cuspids (not fully in, they just cut in the past few weeks) and also his upper 1 year molars. Looks like his lower 1 year molars will be coming soon. So after those i think we're done with teething for a while! THERE IS AN END IN SIGHT!
Every afternoon that it is nice out, either we go to the park or we go for a walk up the street, play outside or even go for a wagon ride around the neighborhood. Today we did both a wagon ride and a walk. We started off with a walk, but Mason quickly discovered DIRT. and everytime we saw dirt, he went straight for it...so that ended quickly, and we went for a wagon ride instead! HAHA! Boys will be boys....

No comments: