Tuesday, April 1, 2008

No April Fool's Jokes for me!

Yes, I'm the jokster of the family. Usually, Gavin leaves me laughing at my own jokes unfortunately. I'm still looking for his sense of humor....have you seen it? ;-P
2 years ago (wow is that time going fast!) I sent Gavin this text message as an April's Fools joke. it went something like this:

Me: I took a pregnancy test.
Gavin: okay. AND?
Me: its positive. I'm pregnant.
Gavin: what? are you serious? you're pregnant?
Me: No. April Fools. HAHA! did I totally get you?
Gavin: No. not funny.

I also did the same thing to my friend Kristin, except she totally jumped for joy and screamed bloody murder that she didnt even hear me when I said April FOOLS!

IF i had taken a pregnancy test that DAY, it WOULD have been positive! I was in denial, and didn't take a pregnancy test for another 18 days...actually 3 were taken! LOL

Since Mason has my sense of humor, I know he'll appreciate this story one day! I must admit, we have the CUTEST April Fools Joke ever with the coolest faux hawk!

4 comments:

AHendricks said...

I love it. My curly-headed boy was a souvenier from a Carribean cruise...that we took with my family! EW! (no we weren't in the same room.)

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

How hilarious! He is the cutest April Fool's Joke ever! I can't stand April Fool's actually...it always ends up p-ing me off and I end up having a horrible day! Good thing it only comes once a year!

The Kaspars said...

ok, reading this and my heart stopped b/c I thought that I was learning about your preggoness on the internet!! Glad to know that's not the case :) Make sure you call, at least!

April said...

Amy you should know better, you'd never learn about me being preggo on the internet- i show up at your school! ;-D