Saturday, May 31, 2008

Best.Show.Ever.

In my opinion (and that's the ONLY one that matters here, right!) LOST is the best show in the history of television history. ANd those of you that never jumped on the bandwagon just don't know what you're missing! The season finale was Thursday night and I finally got to sit down and watch it yesterday while Mason was napping and OMG, WHAT an amazing season finale!!!!!!! I laughed....I cried.... I gasped in disbelief....and even screamed in shock and horror!!!!! yes you can say I'm just a bit of a fan....atic! HAHA!
All I can say is....
I now heart Ben. (i think!)
I still heart Desmond.
Sayid can kick ass.
Sawyer is still H.O.T.
I'm totally intrigued with Charlotte.
and I CANNOT wait until NEXT SEASON!!!

LOST totally ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin Anderson said...

Agreed!! We were on a cruise during the finale and I was *this* close to giving up all you can eat Lobster night for Lost :)

We didn't, and I was praying all through dinner that our DVR would do the trick ;)