This morning, we woke up and Gavin gave me a wonderful large framed print of Mason in the Bluebonnets! (he sure knows what I like!!) Then we headed off to the airport and flew out to California. (that was previously planned! ha!) we had an easy, quick flight, that Mason was a champ as usual. He's such a good flyer- thank goodness for all the white noise!
We got in early this afternoon to the beach house, put our stuff away and jumped in the BMW and headed down to Laguna Beach for some shopping and Groceries. Apparently everyone else wanted to spend Mother's Day with us in Laguna, it was packed! It was just a few minute drive just down PCH. We had the top down and enjoyed the cool breeze, Mason loved driving in the convertible!
After lunch we headed out to see The Davis' (long time best family friends) and spent the afternoon chillin' with then and even got to see Jimmy's beautiful headstone at the cemetery. Mason and McKenna had a blast running around wearing each other out. We headed to Brea's Best Burgers for a quick dinner with Cath and then headed home to Newport. We got Mason down for the night, and now we're just chillin' on the patio with a nice glass of wine and as we sit here, we can hear the seals out on the beach (which is about 40 feet away) Does it sound like I'm bragging? Heck yes its absolutely amazing at my Dad's place and I will definitely use my family benefits to enjoy his house! This is how we celebrate Mother's Day! Now, I really gotta get creative to top it for Gavin on Father's Day....hmmm, maybe we'll just have to come back! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you had an amazing Mother's Day! I'm totally jealous...I wish I could have beach on a beach in Cali just relaxing!! ;P
Post a Comment