Monday, May 19, 2008

Less than 2 months and counting down!

Less than 2 months (but WHO's counting!!) until we're back in CA (parents only trip!) and I'm back on my working out kick (vacation kinda put me on a delay and strep didn't help kick me back into gear at all!). I just gotta pray this motivation stays strong! I am devoted to losing weight and looking way BETTER in a swimsuit (usually thats an idea that makes me cringe!) So I have decided that one way to throw myself back into gear is to devote myself to "Total Conditioning" class twice weekly (really that's all that my schedule allows- most of the classes are during my work schedule, but at least I know I can devote myself to 2 of the classes weekly.) and yes you read right, I'm going back to the Total Coniditioning class! What am i thinking? I guess I'm looking for a good ass kicking. SO wish me luck, motivation and pray that I survive!!!

No comments: