Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Random Ramblings

So I've got a big project in the works. Once everything is official, I'll let everyone know what's going on! In the mean time, just say a prayer for us that things work easily for us!

For some reason Mason has started waking up again at night--right around 4 am (UGH.) and so we've been having to let him Cry it out again (he wants to sleep in our bed) but we're not having any of it! Hopefully, (cross your fingers) last night was the last night of it. I am TIRED today!

I officially love Craig Fergusen. not really, but I just adore him. I have finally found my late night show that is meant for me! You all know my sense of humor, well I have discovered the Late Late show and OMG, he is HILARIOUS! I have almost peed my pants several times in the past few nights during his show. I have to remind myself to take care of that before his show comes on . ;-P
Sara and I might make a trip up to Oklahoma next weekend to see his stand up comedy act. Good stuff.

Its been so stinkin' hot here. I cannot WAIT until July until PT08 (parents trip 2008) and to be back by the beach! i think its like 50 some days left. its too far away!!!

No comments: