Sunday, May 4, 2008

Some words

Mason is still saying just a few words, we try to get him to repeat things, but he doesnt. But what does he repeat? A phrase! LOL his favorite thing to say now is, "Uh Oh, All Gone!" and he'll also now say, "All Done!" but yet, he still won't call me Mama! I know within a few months we won't be able to shut him up, but I'd at least like to called Mama!

1 comment:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Don't worry, he'll get there! Hudson has been slow on talking too and although he knows quite a few words, he just doesn't talk much and especially when you try to get him to do it for you. His two favorite words right now are car and stick, ha! Other than that, I'm lucky when he actually calls me Mama or Mommy...like you said, once he starts you'll probably be wishing he'd be quiet more often, ha!