So we LOVE our babysitters (Alyssa & Kalie who are twin sisters) but they both leave for college in TWO weeks. And that's the week that Mason finishes MDO for the summer before the fall session starts up (beginning of September) so there's 2 weeks in there that we are going to have to juggle somehow. I'm sad we won't have Kalie & Alyssa (and they are awesome!) and I'm even more sad I have to go thru the process of finding a new babysitter (and that's just stressful altogether!)
So maybe my few avid readers can help me find a new babysitter- qualifications are as follows:
- must love faux hawks, bouncy balls & toy cars
- must be responisible!
- must be ON time!
- must love kids (well thats a given!) and experience is highly suggested!
SO if you know a high school age or college age (that is going somewhere near by) gal with experience I'd love to meet her! The days we need help with are (for the remaining last 2 weeks of August) are Fridays and then most saturdays-both during the day- (and an occassional date night with my husband would be great too!)
Funny story about Mason and his babysitters- Alyssa has sat Mason most of the summer- we desperately needed her to watch Mason and Rilee last friday as Amy was leaving town and Gavin & I had to work- so Alyssa's twin sister Kalie & her friend Laura saved the day and watched the kiddos. I wasn't sure about how they would do with Mason not having met them yet. But when the girls got to the house, Mason had NO clue that Alyssa & Kalie were 2 different people. He went straight to her and I think he thought Kalie was Alyssa. HA! Now I love this idea of having twin babysitters- he's clueless!!!! NOW, if he EVER saw both girls at the same time, he'd probably wouldn't be sure what to think! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment