Thursday, August 21, 2008

Missing Mason?

we need (Gavin.) to get some new pictures of Mason. We've just been too busy, any pictures I get are the ones Amy takes of Mason & Rilee or any with my phone. At least I have those! I did get a few cute ones of him tonight with my phone. It was so nice out this evening I took Mason for a walk with his car. It was a pretty sunset but iphones dont like sunsets apparently, at least mine doesnt so you can't see it.


Mason after Bathtime- I went into his closet to get him a shirt (he wasn't cold.) he was just being silly. We were going over body parts and he decided he was NOT going to show me his belly OR let me see it! He was being such a ham, I couldn't help but take it. I love having such a funny little man!

No comments: