As i sit here enjoying my quiet computer time with the cat I have the tv on as someback ground noise, not really watching it anymore, but something caught my eye.
This Commercial.
Sawyer in the Davidoff Cool Water Commercial
If your a LOST fan, you will DROOL. Yes, its our beloved Sawyer in all his hottness. (DId I just say that?) Enjoy then wipe the drool off your chin.
PS, on a side note- Gavin has crossed off almost ALL my girl names off my list. HOwever, he did surprise me with one suggestion that I'm seriously considering. Gavin acquired his name from a popular tv show (Love Boat- the Captain's real name) and our secondary name for Mason was "Aiden" like Aiden Shaw from Sex & the City, but by that time the name was overused since the show went off the air in 2004, so I stayed with Mason crossing off the list the idea of carrying on a tv name. So anyway, Gavin suggested "Sawyer" as a girl name. I was surprised but I do love it! and I DO loooove LOST. I'm sure we'll have family who hate it, but it IS different and our little family does have original names (no we're not the first but you don't meet Gavins, Aprils & Masons everyday!) So as of right now- SAWYER is in the running if its a girl. No middle name yet, possibly Leigh? Need a girly sounding middle name! If it's a boy- Maddox Lee will definitely be the name!
Funny , tonight I was telling Tiffany about Sawyer as a girl name (she loved it! thanks Tiff! :0D) so after seeing the commercial tonight, maybe its a sign. HA! I'm still not sure what gender I'd prefer for #2- actually I don't prefer one, just a healthy baby is good for me. So many times I think a boy for sure- Mason would be thrilled to have a little brother close in age and a built in playmate. But at the same time, I want a relationship with a daughter like I had with my mom (Yes, one with my niece Rilee will fill that want too!!!) With Mason I wanted a girl so bad I could taste it, but I couldn't be happier with having a boy now, I joke around with Gavin that if #2 is a girl- boy are WE in trouble. Imagine her high school days, a sophmore girl with a older good looking outgoing senior brother with LOTS of guy friends- and if she is anything like me and how boy crazy i was in high school- Man are we in trouble. (I promise I was a good girl!) The thing that makes me laugh out loud- is the idea of having a girl, and what she will do to Gavin and throwing a wrench in his dynamics of being so rock solid manly man super dad. Yes, he'll still be super dad, but I'm sure he'd be wrapped around a little girls finger pretty easily, and that just makes me laugh!
So really, I'm ready for whatever God wants to bless us with girl or boy- either would be fun and exciting to add to our trio!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment