Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More progress!

The room is PAINTED! and it looks great!! Gavin's been so busy and I've been adding to his to do list daily seems to be, so I decided to give the guy a poor break. I put a posting on Craigslist looking for a painter and got tons of responses with bids anywhere from $50 up to $350- so I went for one that was right at what I wanted to spend and he's professional. So, he came over tonight and did the job in less than 2.5 hours! and I've got an entire gallon of paint unopened and left over. I'm so thrilled!
Tomorrow I'm heading up to Ikea (again) to pick up a bed for Mason and exchange the comforter. Did I mention that Monday KRISTIN is coming over? like I said- I'm preparing for her! Hoping to pick up a rug and some curtains in the next couple of days as well. So more progress pictures to come!

From January2009

2 comments:

The Kaspars said...

Love the pics, Can't wait to see it in person :)

Misty said...

Give me your painter rec! I've been looking for someone. :)

ytsimgirl at aol dot com