Monday, May 18, 2009

End of School

This week is Mason's last week of school for the year. I am a mean mommy and stick my kid in summer school. Hey, I'm a workin' mom too. So I'm not TOO sad about that. Last year Mason had great teachers in the toddler room. I wasn't so sure we could get as great teachers this year. Of course we DID. Ms Kari, Ms Tina & Ms Barbara are AWESOME and am sad that they don't get to move on with the kids. Ms Kari is retiring this year which is so unfortunate because our preschool is losing an AMAZING teacher. The other day Mason wore a shirt that says, "My dad has super powers" I thought, hmmm it should have Ms Kari has super powers, because she really does. She has a way with our kids that just makes sense to them, but she's very authoritative. Maybe they just listen to her because she's not MOM. who knows! She's just good!

The class had their little program (songs) last thursday and Friday, so of course I attended both days. Mason sat with the kids on thursday and just really stared at me. Friday he didn't want to have ANYTHING to do with the songs. (of course that's the day Daddy came w/his camera.)

This is what Mason wanted to do the whole 10 minutes of the class singing their songs.
From May2009


This is Jackson, Mason's best bud at school. Jackson is NOT a morning person and doesnt like music time in the mornings. HOWEVER, stick his daddy in the room and make it after NAP time, and you've got yourself a DIFFERENT KIDDO! he was so funny with his little dancing to their songs. Poor Jackson's daddy had to sit in the little kids chairs with them the whole time. (the whole 10-15 minutes) haha! Jackson is such an animated kid, he's so funny!
From May2009


The next 2 pictures is of Brooke & Presley (the twins) i ADORE these girls. They are so cute and quirky. Brooke Loves babies. baby dolls, baby blankets, baby bottles, baby boppies (pacifiers). The funny thing is when she carries around a babydoll, its not just one, its 2! which completely makes sense- she has a twin so she's used to 2 of everything! Presley is quiet and very inquisitive (i think she's just thinking thru her plan of action before making the trouble! LOL) and SO curious of baby Maddox. She just loves to stand there and watch him.

MIss Brooke- i LOVE her curls. sometimes she reminds me of a Dr Seuss character with her cute hair done up!
From May2009


Presley has gorgous blue eyes and that just stand out from her dark pigtails!
From May2009


And this little Man just gets their attention SO quick! The ladies SURE love MADDOX!
From May2009


So back to the big kids.....Mason is a croc hunter. no joke. Brooke and Presley love taking their shoes off, which happen to be brightly colored crocs with jewelry. Mason takes this chance to wear them himself! I think the girls have now learned to keep their shoes on and Mason thinks its a fun game to steal their shoes!

Here's Mason teasing "Pressy" about taking her shoes. OH, and look I'm even in the picture. CAN you believe it? Sorry but you wont be seeing anymore of me in pictures until I'm a little more further postpartum and hopefully carrying around LESS baby weight too!
From May2009


Notice the hand trying to steal Presley's shoe again! I finally ordered Mason some bright red crocs last week- hopefully they're here SOON!
From May2009


Mason and his 'after nap hair' with his pink balloon. Pink is his color choice lately. I blame the pink overnight diapers. oh well its a phase and soon he'll be onto purple I'm sure!
From May2009


I really really wanted a picture of the 4 kiddos and Ms Kari together, but sadly it didn't happen. Mason was done with pictures and decided he'd rather meltdown than take a picture. But again, Ms Kari to the rescue, she finally snapped him out of it!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Presley reminds me of the little girl from Monsters Inc. All the kiddos are adorable!

Ladybug said...

Ok, you have to get over not liking how you look in pictures and let yourself be photographed...your boys are going to want photos of their mama!!! I know it's hard, but those photos of Mom are so, so priceless especially while our kiddos are small!

*hugs!*