We went to Mason's 4 month check up and it went really good! He barely cried when he got his 3 shots, I was so proud of him! He weighed in at 15 lbs 5 oz (which puts him at 50th percentile-average- for his weight) and 26 1/4" for height! (75% for height!) Doc said he's very healthy and really strong! Mason is curling/pulling up like he wants to sit up and sits up really good supported like on my lap. For the past few weeks i know he's been rolling over (from back to tummy) i just havent witnessed it yet! Well today he decided to show off and rolled over RIGHT there on the table for Gavin, Dr. Ohman & I! i was so proud of him! He started rolling over from tummy to back at 10 weeks, so I've been waiting a while to see him roll the other way! I was so proud of him! Another milestone met! :)
Friday, April 13, 2007
4 Month Check up!
We went to Mason's 4 month check up and it went really good! He barely cried when he got his 3 shots, I was so proud of him! He weighed in at 15 lbs 5 oz (which puts him at 50th percentile-average- for his weight) and 26 1/4" for height! (75% for height!) Doc said he's very healthy and really strong! Mason is curling/pulling up like he wants to sit up and sits up really good supported like on my lap. For the past few weeks i know he's been rolling over (from back to tummy) i just havent witnessed it yet! Well today he decided to show off and rolled over RIGHT there on the table for Gavin, Dr. Ohman & I! i was so proud of him! He started rolling over from tummy to back at 10 weeks, so I've been waiting a while to see him roll the other way! I was so proud of him! Another milestone met! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment