So we've been patiently waiting for this growth spurt that is supposed to happen around 4 months. i think it hit with a big bang yesterday! Mason has been eating 4 oz every 3-4 hours and we've been trying to get him to drink more at each feeding so he'll sleep longer at night..it FINALLY came! Yesterday he did his usual feedings, except his evening eating went something like this...
5 pm- drank 5 Oz.
6:30 pm- drank 3 oz.
8:30 pm- drank 5 oz. (then went to bed)
Woke back up at 10 pm and drank 4 oz! holy cow! the kid gulped down 17 oz in 5 hours time! lol so I'm guessing this could be that growth spurt. I heard him wake up at 12:30, Gavin tried to feed him but he didnt eat and just went back to bed. So then he was up at 5 for his bottle as usual- so I really think we're on the verge of sleeping thru the night! HORRAY!
Funny thing he's been doing- since now Mason has the freedom of his crib, he scoots around it like a crazy man. His kick pad piano sits at one end of the crib (flush up against the side) so at 5 am and again at 9 am this morning when I've gone in there to get him, he's turned around and scooted all the way down the crib and is kicking at his piano (thankfully it wasnt turned on!!) The funny look on his face was classic- he's sayin, "look Mom what I can do! haha!" SMARTYPANTS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment