yah sure they all say "oh just wait your life will never be the same" sure yah, bla bla bla (no really it IS great, believe me) but thats not what i'm talking about with changes.
WHO knew I'd get so excited over a stupid DIAPER BAG? before Mason, i'd get excited over a new purse or earrings, or a shirt. but now, no its a diaper bag! (and the LAST ONE i'm buying! LOL) Seriously, i ordered this diaper bag on Sunday and i have been so patiently waiting for it to arrive. Yesterday, it came in a day early (yes, i had been tracking it on UPS' wesbite sadly enough) and it was like opening a gift at Christmas time! I even sported it around the house for a few minutes while Gavin looked at me like I was the most retarded Mom in the world. Maybe I am, but I love my new diaper bag! Yes, Sara I know..another diaper bag? You know you do it too....you'll go thru a few bags before finding the 'right' one! LOL Gosh, Amy uses the one that coordinates with her outfit that day! LOL
So honestly- how many diaperbags do I have?
well, lets see....
last summer we (me) bought the first baby related item. well it wasnt really baby related (it was INTENDED for baby) it was my 'supposed' to be diaper bag i bought from Coach, yeah, i think i used it 3 times. BUT thats because i was GIVEN a better one. (so the coach bag has been demoted to work bag!) So that is diaper bag #1.
#2- the beautiful dark red quilted diaper Bag Mel gave me from Potterybarn kids- I think i used that one the longest so far!
#3- the black gently used bag i bought from a consignment sale. i like it for all the compartments, but its kind of bulky, and i'm not all for bulky. (i bought it for a whole $12!!)
#4- Sara made me a bag for a Hostess Gift for her Baby Shower. Its more like a sachel i guess. Sorry Sara, it works better for me as a "Market" bag when i go to the DMC and can hold all the catalogs I get!
So my new sling backpack diaper bag from Potterybarn kids will be #5- but see, i didnt buy ALL those bags, only 3 of them....so i guess that makes me feel better!
I have another one that Amy bought me in hong kong last summer its the knock off 'Juicy Couture" bag, but i have yet to use it! LOL

1 comment:
LOL I am glad it is coming in handy for something :) I told you while I made it all I could think was its the thought that counts! LOL I thought it was a good going to grandmas, day trip bag! :)
I have only 2 bags I have bought.. and they totalled $45! BUT I did make me one I love.. i havent used it yet its waiting :) but I can see me making one to coordinate daily :)
Post a Comment