You've gotta love Texas Weather! Mason & I came home from the store tonight & it started getting kinda dark, but not night time dark yet. The clouds turned SO dark, and the sky was turning green and shades of red in some places! it was SO cool. I let Mason play for a bit in his crib so I went outside before the storm really hit to get some neat pictures of the clouds & sky. I looked up and there was a HUGE cloud rotation RIGHT above my house (all of a sudden Wizard of Oz came to mind, I really thought a tornado might drop right down and suck my house up in the sky!) but luckily the clouds blew southeast pretty quick, I think we only got a few drops of rain and a REALLY cool lightning show!
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Texas Weather!
You've gotta love Texas Weather! Mason & I came home from the store tonight & it started getting kinda dark, but not night time dark yet. The clouds turned SO dark, and the sky was turning green and shades of red in some places! it was SO cool. I let Mason play for a bit in his crib so I went outside before the storm really hit to get some neat pictures of the clouds & sky. I looked up and there was a HUGE cloud rotation RIGHT above my house (all of a sudden Wizard of Oz came to mind, I really thought a tornado might drop right down and suck my house up in the sky!) but luckily the clouds blew southeast pretty quick, I think we only got a few drops of rain and a REALLY cool lightning show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment