
(Mason looks like he's about to sneeze in this picture- probably was!)

I love this little hat. It doesnt quite fit him, its meant for 6 months & up, but its just too cute on him anyway! Everyone says how cute it is and how he looks like a little old man when he wears it! LOL
I say he doesnt need the hat to be cute- it just adds to the cuteness factor! haha!
I've also learned today that cute babies are not good for their Mom's ego. (HAHA!) After church today, Granma & Granpa McNosky were showing off Mason & everyone was saying "He's SO cute, he looks like you!!!" "He's so Strong!" "oh so sweet, look at that smile!" "oh she must be a good mom" LOL having a cute & good baby is not good for your ego! I guess its the babies job to keep us in check! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment