Monday, May 5, 2008

Free Ride

Mason LOVES helping do laundry. He especially loves scattering the clean laundry all over the living room floor. His favorite part of doing laundry is putting the clothes from the dryer into the basket. I know how he thinks though, he's only doing it because if he helps he gets a free ride in the laundry basket!



2 comments:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Hudson loves to *help* do the laundry too...more like he likes to pick up everything while I am trying to hang or fold it and just get in the way, but I guess he *thinks* he's helping! My mom says he always helps her with her laundry, too!

Jess said...

Ethan used to love doing that. Seth used to pull him around in the basket, until he went too fast one time and busted his lip, poor baby!
Mason is getting big!