Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Name that Photo

Who ever comes up with the best quote--gets a cookie :-)
I have a very observant child.


OH, where do I start??? HAHA. First off, Mason was pointing at Rilee standing up and peeing in the tub. HAHA.
1. "Mama, she broke off her pee-pee."
2. "Wait.......huh? Where did it go?"


Oh boy, what will I say when he really does ask???

3 comments:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Bawahahahahaha!!! That is TOO funny! Yeah, I dread the day I have to start explaining things like that to Hudson too! He's already VERY observant of everything, so I'm sure it won't be too long before I have to start dealing with these fun conversations!

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Bawahahahahaha!!! That is TOO funny! Yeah, I dread the day I have to start explaining things like that to Hudson too! He's already VERY observant of everything, so I'm sure it won't be too long before I have to start dealing with these fun conversations!

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Bawahahahahaha!!! That is TOO funny! Yeah, I dread the day I have to start explaining things like that to Hudson too! He's already VERY observant of everything, so I'm sure it won't be too long before I have to start dealing with these fun conversations!