Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Coordinating Maternity Leaves....

Not many of my friends stay at home with their kids, majority of them have full time jobs, okay not most of them, really ALL of them. I'm kind of sad, Amy goes back to work on Thursday. I've enjoyed our shopping trips, lunches and mid-day chats on the phone (you dont get that with a teacher!) thankfully only about 6 weeks left until she's out for the summer. THANKFULLY, Sara is scheduled to pop out her little one in less than 2 weeks from now, so then i'll have another friend on maternity leave! YEAH! i just wish she didnt live in Oklahoma...i mean Little Elm! haha! hm.....somebody else needs to get pregnant! (Jes, Gina, Erin, Analisa....? any takers???? hahah!)

4 comments:

The Follett Family said...

Im Pregnant! How is November and December for you??

Sara Scott said...

LOL yup lots of time off for me! Hey even Kent will be off for a month, I can leave the baby with him!
It does suck that I am this far away with gas the way it is.. UGH..

But hey its better than working :) well.. normal week day hours anyway :)

AHendricks said...

HOPEFULLY, my maternity leave will start soon and the 4 of us can get together and have a play date! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm workin' on it! After seeing how cute Mason is, I've really started thinking more & more about it...soon, my dear!(once I drop some weight) :)