This picture of shirtless Mason just makes me crack up- and think of the following things...
1. Is this a Baby GAP Commercial?? (I think it SHOULD BE!)
2. Watch out Josh Holloway (read previous Sawyer commercial) this is the next shirtless hunk.
3. Girls- take a good look he won't be on the market for a few years...oh say more like 15!
4. Sometimes I think (and agree with certain family members) that Mason should model. HOWEVER, unfortunately, he prefers to be naked (or half naked) in front of the camera, so that could pose some issues ! LOL
5. Mason should be the new advocate for Carson Kressley's show "How to Look good Naked". Mason's got it.
6. How in the world did I birth something so freaking CUTE?

3 comments:
I love this picture...it's is SOOOOO cute :)!!!
SO ADORABLE! Yes, he could totally be a cute little model too!
Hey April! I found you through Meg's page! I didn't know there were so many old knotties with blogs. Can't wait to catch up! :) PS Email me and I can get you on my blog. j r belanger at gmail
Post a Comment