Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crazy 8's

Stolen from Kristin!

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:

1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. October Road
4. Army Wives
5. Desperate Housewives
6. 90210
7. Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
8. Girls Next Door

8 Favorite Restaraunts:

1. Ahoyama
2. Thai Thippiwan
3. Marsala's
4. Imperial Burger
5. The Flying Tomato (RIP)
6. JR's
7. Red Robin
8. Any Mexican with GOOD Queso.

8 Things that Happened Today:

1. I woke up before 7am.
2. I styled my newly shorter cut hair.
3.Took Mason to School
4. I went to work.
5. I got a buttload of work done today. (but no computer work sadly)
6.I took a power nap on the couch.
7.Didn't get to eat dinner with my boys tonight.
8.Gave Mason a bath.

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Monday Nights- going to LifeGroup.
2. This Sunday- Guess the Gender Game day at my house :-)
3. Thanksgiving.
4. Decorating for the holidays
5. Mason's Birthday!!!!!
6. Holiday shopping.
7. Christmas Eve.
8. Christmas Day.

8 Things on My Wishlist:

1. Mac Mini
2. Chi Flat Iron
3. Ikea Dresser for Mason's big boy room.
4. someone to clean out my guest room so sometime soon it can be Mason's big boy room.
5. someone to paint our bedroom.
6. a chopping block/big fat cutting board for my counter
7. polka dot b&w converse in size 9
8. new kitchen countertops

Consider yourself tagged!

No comments: