At Deedee & Papaw's house- Mason has a baseball mit that he plays with. He has a full basket full of balls here at our house which can generally be found in about every room of our house. After coming home last night from Papaw's house he reached in the drawer that keeps all of our oven mits and found my red Caphalon (hard plastic) oven mitten and has now claimed it as his new baseball mit! Guess its easier to use than the regular mit since his fingers can easily slip into it. Crazy kid. I guess I have to say he's pretty imaginative!!
I'm now counting down the days until January 21st. Yes I am really looking forward to Christmas Eve & Christmas Day with my family, HOWEVER The LOST Season premiere starts 1/21/09 and I almost cannot contain myself! it does not help to see the Lost commercials that gets me so pumped up! Mason was watching his playhouse disney this morning & after it went off "the Santa Claus 2" came on and guess who's one of the main characters? Juliet! great....just what I need to feed my hunger for the LOST season premiere!!!!
ONLY 52 days until 1/21!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jan 21 will be the first great day of 2009! Can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment