well not really a week of no work, just alot less work this week! So I've noticed...whether there's lots or little of work, my life still seems crazy! WIll it be crazier or just as crazy when #2 is here? Maybe I just like to add to the chaos, maybe that's how I function best...if its a slow week, just add chaos!
I think we've had something going on every night this week, along with Sara, Kristin & Jenny threw us a fun shower on Sunday afternoon, computer work to keep up with, finish off the 4 artsy fartsy orders this week, the regular things such as life group (bible study), prayer group, help plan, cook 2 dishes and decorate a small wedding dinner for tomorrow for some friends (can't wait for that!) and on top of that we figured it'd be the best weekend (and only weekend because there's no weddings) to have a massive garage sale with Kristin! Maybe I just need to finally comes to terms that CRAZY is my life! Its been a nice week though, crazy or not, its unusual to not be working constantly towards the end of the week! I sure wish I had a day to do laundry though (what's new!)
Here's some randomness for the week!
-Mason's learned to open the fridge this week, so that's been fun!
-I canned up a dozen jars of my jalapeno cranberry relish tonight, so feel special if you get one :-)
-Mason wanted to try the relish tonight, he ended up LOVING it, so i put some over vanilla yogurt and he absolutely went nuts over it!
-My cravings this week- Bruschetta and sushi. Finally got my bruschetta tonight (and it was better than I thought it would be!), hopefully sushi for lunch tomorrow!
-This morning Mason woke up crying at 6 am and cried for a whole 5 seconds before going back to sleep and of course woke me up in the process, so I laid awake trying to go back to sleep, then #2 wakes up and proceeds to kick (and boy were these big kicks!) for a good 15 minutes, not easy to go back to sleep with that!
-Last week Sabai (our male cat) peed in our bedroom TWICE. Stupid cat. There's nothing more disgusting than the smell of cat urine. He peed on a throw pillow that was on the floor and of course it was Gavin's side of the room (cat has behavioral issues- Gavin does nothing wrong to him, just a male thing i guess!) SO I decided all pets were to be banned from our bedroom. PERIOD. no more sleeping in our bed, no more STEPPING in our room. Shelby slept at the door for 2 nights, Sabai screamed at Gavin one night constantly because he wouldn't let him in the room while I was already asleep in there and Sanuk (the siamese) only woke me up one night at 4 am crying trying to get in the room. Besides THAT, man have I slept better! Kicking them out of the room is almost worst than when we went thru sleep training with Mason!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment