I tried something new tonight- and got it from one of the small pamphlet cookbooks you find in line at the grocery store- this one was all Chicken Recipes by Tyson Chicken. I liked it was something new but also easy to prep!
Tomato & Cheese Baked Chicken
Need:
4 Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup oil packed sun dried tomatoes, drained
1 container (6.5 oz) garlic- herbed spreadable cheese, softened (i took this as cream cheese?)
2 tbsp sliced green onions
1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 13X9 inch baking pan with non stick cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper & place in the baking pan. Wash hands.
Pat tomatoes dry & chop coarsely. place softened cheese in a bowl & stir in tomatoes, green onions & parmesan cheese. spread mix over chicken. Wash hands.
Bake chicken 35 to 45 minutes until done!
It was a pretty quick and easy dinner. We had mashed potatoes with it (Mason's favorite right now!) My first mistake was that I only cooked 2 chicken breasts, but forgot to half the cheese mix, so our chicken was a little heavy on the herb-y side. I think it would have also been better on a salad instead of with potatoes. I think I'm just bored with potatoes right now, but the extra herbs would have been great with a salad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment