Anyone that knows me, knows I don't like chocolate. The richer, the worse it is! IF i do eat any chocolate, its minimal and it has to be out of the fridge or freezer- sounds silly but it cuts out the bitterness. I do like the occasional chocolate covered strawberries though- cold chocolate ALWAYS goes good with fruit. Fruit....that was one of my main cravings with Mason. While I still love it this time around- I just don't crave as much. Since right before Halloween I've been C.R.A.V.I.N.G. chocolate. We took Mason T-or-T'ing and of course he couldn't eat many of the candies, especially the chocolate. So who ate it? Mom and Dad of course! didn't last long either. I've forgotten HOW good 100 Grand Chocolate bars are (out of the fridge of course!) and Baby Ruth's too! The bite sized Halloween portions are perfect too, just enough, but hits the spot. This week, my new chocolate craving is HOT CHOCOLATE! funny thing, I'm a tea drinker. forget the coffee, i dont do hot chocolate (too much sugar anyway) but tonight Hot Chocolate is the BEST thing I've had all week long!
And Baby is doing FLIPS over it! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Neil loves his choc in the fridge too - I hate it that way because it's so brittle. I like my choc a little gooey!
BTW-I craved hot chocolate for weeks when I was preggo! But I've always been a chocolate lover. :)
Post a Comment