Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm Thankful for this year!

Getting into the holiday spirit, makes me think about what I'm Thankful for....

- A Loving and Giving God who provides for us and never ceases to amaze me with his wonderous works
- our country that gives us freedoms and opportunities (thanks to all those who've served our country in any shape or form!)
- My wonderfully supportive family and having a sister as a good friend
-My friends, not sure how far you can get in life without amazing friends!
- a healthy child (I can't say enough about the blessing of having a healthy child- last year we were not so lucky, but since Mason was diagnosed this year with food allergies, what a turn around his immune system has done!)
- a healthy pregnancy that lets me keep up with an active toddler!
- a house over our heads and the sweet pets we have
- my talents and creativity
and one of the most important: Gavin! the help with the house and Mason, his love, support and friendship too, how did I get so lucky! :-)

No comments: