Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Tonight we had some family pictures taken by Cesar, a cool photographer that I've had the pleasure to work with a few times now. Of course Gavin is questioning WHY i would book another photographer (um, hello...honey you have to be IN the pictures!) and I wanted some REAL family photos, nothing just posed, so Gavin wasn't even allowed to take ANY of his equipment.
Sara thinks I cheated on her. (it's just this once...okay!?) LOL Cesar sent us a sneak peek tonight and its of Mason chasing after one of his cars (one of the few bribes I took along today- Mommy being a genius!) Cesar was great keeping up with Mason, gotta give him props for that! Mason did better than I thought he would- of course he was his usual active self, but he was also interested in the bribes I gave him, and didn't mind showing them off to the camera either!
I didn't get any maternity pictures when I was pregnant with Mason, I'm not a big maternity photo person, but I do wish I had gotten some pictures of Gavin & I when it was still "Gavin & I" (last pro pix were when we were getting married i think??) so I decided I'd love some pictures of "the 3 of us" while its still the 3 of us. I can barely remember what it was like as just the 2 of us, and before long I know i'll feel the same about the 3 of us. Granted, our family will be complete when #2 comes, however we're just trying to keep up with #1 right now! And that's exactly what we did tonight! We had fun though!

From November 2008


Funny thing, some of our pictures we took outside of Willhoit's in Grapevine.....oh the irony of that.....if you know me really really well, then you MIGHT know that #2 came about after a night of too much fun at Willhoits......and if you didn't know that...then you do now!

No comments: