Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bring home the Bacon

Dearest Piggies that make my bacon,
Clearly you are not dead. Now I'm all about saving animals, I'm rather the animal activist if you ask me, however I'm no vegan. I like meat along with the rest of my human friends (okay most of them) little piggies, you need to get off your protest and realize the end of your days are coming. You make the best mouthwatering applewood smoked Bacon that can be sold at Market Street for a measley $1.99/lb. Now I'm even willing to pay more for your yummy-ness, but I just have to say that you taste better and juicier than any other bacon out there. Prepackaged bacon just doesnt taste the same wrapped around my asparagus.
Get the hint,
Bacon lovin' April

2 comments:

PamelaKRose said...

Go to the British store in Grapevine, head to the freezer section and get their bacon, it's the BEST!

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Mmm....bacon...