The word of the day (Mason's new word for the day) is: Tissue. - "Tis-seeewwww"
THis morning while i was on the computer, Mason walks up behind me and says, "Tissue." I said, "omg, you said tissue!" I turn around to look at him and yes he needs one. his nose has been kinda runny the past few days from these darn Texas allergies. But YEAH for saying Tissue and for coming to tell me he needs one!
So while I was getting cleaned up this morning I was REALLY getting tired of hearing the Baby Genius nursery rhymes again for the 10549874556th time, so I turned on Sesame street first thing this morning and Mason was rather interested in it. It kept him interested for a whole 45 minutes !HOLY COW! and what did I do with my sweet 45 minutes of quiet (almost, except for seasame street) non nursery rhyme bliss? I sat at the computer and played for a while before I walked past the tv and then I saw him. Mason was watching Elmo. Well guess who else was on Seasame street this morning? Faith Hill (we can forget about her though) and Tim McGraw (mmmmmmmmm yumminess.) so for the next 35 minutes I sat with Mason and watched Seasame Street just to get a glimpse of Tim. So much for having peace and quiet while getting cleaned up. So much for getting cleaned up. Oh well, Gavin's allergies are acting up so thankfully he couldn't smell me today. I don't really stink, I smell like roses. ;-}
Mason also told me "yes" today. While eating dinner, I put some water'd down iced tea in his sippy cup (no sugar added)! He loves iced tea just like me. next best thing to milk and water. Anyway, after dinner we were playing and he was being funny. I think he was professing his love to his iced tea filled sippy cup. He finished it off and I asked him if he wanted some more. He quickly replied with "Yesh" and nodded his head. Ah, so smart! Okay maybe not, but he's starting to get it! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment