oh yes, and an end table that my parents got as a wedding gift (it might be very 1970- but I will not get rid of it!) You know on those cleaning/organizing shows they ask the homeowners, what is one item you claim that must stay? that would be my one item. clear out the room, sell it all off, but keep that end table for me! The closet is organized as much as it can be with my craft items...but its not enough for me anymore! I hate doing little projects in the kitchen. ugh.
anyway, off topic. SO Craigslist and Ebay would go nuts in my guest room. So much for a guest room huh? More like the guest room for the cast of characters from Beauty & the Beast! I thought that beautiful sleigh bed would be lonely, so I decided to pack the room full with an 18" walk way in only 2 directions. Its absolute chaos I tell you. I think the furniture must have all nighters when we're not around. But I'm ready to break up the party and reclaim my guest room. Okay, so I've never even really been able to claim it. We've lived here for 2 years this week and the room has never been used to its full potential! One day it will be a playroom or Mason's big boy room, but until then, it is MINE. Hobby Lobby is taunting me. But I just can't be bothered, too much else going on with too many other projects. One day, soon enough. maybe.
So if anyone is up for the job of clearing out my guest room, taking pictures of all my wonderful furniture collection and list everything on craigslist or ebay and give me all the earnings, while not making a mess in the rest of my house, I'd love you forever. Maybe I'll even make you some of my yummy muffins.
Maybe this cute guy will persuade you? ;-} No one can say No to his cuteness. Well, except for Gavin. Somehow he has managed many times to slip from the grasp of Mason's curse of cuteness. He must have super powers.

No comments:
Post a Comment