Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cat Bath.

Those 2 words do not belong together. So our allergist gave us some information about Cat pet dander (one of Mason's new allergies) and one of the ways to cut down the level of the dander is to bathe your cat every 2 weeks. (haha, that's kinda funny.) So Sabai & Sanuk have never been bathed (except done by themselves.) I'm brush them every so often, but clearly that's not enough with the dander. Really, I know its Sanuk with the worst pet dander of the 2.

So I've been debating about how to do this whole Cat Bathing thing. On one hand, I'm kind of afraid to bathe them, specifically Sabai! If you have ever seen him, he's a rather large chunker. And not to mention, this whole experience could give the poor cat a heart attack and cost him one of his 9 lives. Not knowing how many are left, I'm not quite so sure I'll go thru with it.

So I googled "Bathing a cat"
I found this website.
http://www.wikihow.com/Bathe-a-Cat

The picture of the 1st poor feline being bathed looks EXACTLY like Sabai. I HONESTLY think someone is trying to tell me this is a VERY VERY VERY bad idea.

I think I'll try the wash cloth bath option instead!

No comments: