Monday, June 23, 2008

Its a small world after all...

So now that I have that song stuck in your head ;-}
the other day I went to the Home Goods store (owned by TJ Maxx) and I find this awesome sign that I must have for my laundry room.


So I buy it for a wonderful $14.99. I've looked at it multiple times since Thursday (have yet to hang it finally!) and TONIGHT i actually looked at the tag for some reason and I notice "Designs by M. J. McNosky" HOLY CRAP! That's Gavin's uncle in Ohio! It even has the company name that he works for and all, so I know for sure it's him! Small world!

1 comment:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

How crazy!!! It definitely is a small world! I love that sign and have been wanting one for our laundry room that says drop your pants here for a while now, but that one is super cute!