Someone slap me now. Please!
My farking ovaries have invaded my brain. Maybe its some illness, yes that's what it is. It must be called "Gee-you-don't-already-have-enough-on-your-plate-lets-give-you-baby-fever".
Ovaries....brain....that HAS to be what it is because my realistic brain and I always agree that another baby won't happen until Mason is 3 years old at least. More time means financially prepared, more career establishment, all that stuff we should be dong. I am having TOO much fun running after an 18 month old and enjoying lots of sleep at night, so WHY in the heck would I have baby fever and want all that over again?? NOT YET my reality/realistic self yells. But then my ovaries say--heck, just get it OVER with- ONE more and you're DONE! oooh, that's so tempting, but NOO......MUST.RESIST. Note to self....stay away from husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I feel ya girl! I have baby fever real bad and actually, have had it for QUITE some time now, but for the sake of my hubby's sanity, I have been very patient, ha! I wanted to have our second around the time Hudson turned two (which obviously isn't happening now since he will turn two in four months) and I *thought* that David did as well, but I learned later on that David meant we could start trying when Hudson turned two, haha! In any case, MY goal is to be pregnant by the end of the year, but we'll see...if it's a little later than that it would be fine too! I'm just ready for another bebe!
heheheh... mine has cooled off.. I must have given it to you! LOL
Although I keep thinking how fun it will be this time to tell Kent - the whole I am a big brother Tshirt... and hopefully it would be around his birthday in a year... Heheh can you say plans too much! :)
As I sit here typing my child is screaming bloody murder! I bet if I go pick him up he will stop crying! I do not have baby fever! You can borrow Austin for awhile!
So weird that you have this as a post as my HUSBAND (yes, him not me) asked when we were going to have more babies. I said soon, but that I didn't want to get pregnant until the beginning of next year so my deductible doesn't start all over again halfway through my pregnancy. Isn't that sad!
Post a Comment