Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Brother!!!!

Today is my baby brother's 20th birthday! HOLY cow, he's no longer a TEEN, and officially in his 20's! I can't believe he's getting so old (and ME too!) I can't wait for the day that he gets married (I only pray that the future sister in law & I get along great!) and one day to even meet my future nieces and nephews! Clearly, I care above and beyond about my baby brother and only wish him happiness and success in his lifetime!
Isn't it crazy to think that 1 day not too many years ago (okay, maybe like 17 years ago!) I could actually HOLD Josh???


Here he was last year on his birthday with Mason & Rilee...


And here's this year's obligatory Birthday photo...funny to think that one day they won't fit on his lap! LOL


Happy Birthday Baby Brother! You know sisters are great at driving you crazy (and OH we are so very good at it!) but just remember we love you more than anything!!! :-)

No comments: