Monday, June 2, 2008

Mason's Morning funnies...

a conversation we had last night in the cart at Market Street while shopping:

Mommy: "What does Kitty say?"
Mason: "ahhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooowwwwwwwww"
Mommy: "WHat does Doggie say?"
Mason: (very quietly) "uuufffff uuufffff"
Mommy: "What does Cow say?"
Mason: "Booooooooo" (he's kind of confused on that one, but its a start!)
Mommy: "What does Daddy say?"
Mason: "No No. Nooooo No!"
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning Mason was being a little too rough with Sanuk and she swatted at him (she's declawed in the front claws) and I think it scared Mason. He came over to me whining, and I said, "Go tell that Kitty No No!" He walks over to Sanuk laying on the floor, he bends over her shakes his finger at her and says, "No No!" She meows at him and he repeats, "Nooo Noo!"

LOL I love it! the words are so great!!!

1 comment:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

OMG! I am seriously lmao over the "What does daddy say?"!!!! Too funny!