skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, June 1, 2008
I so smart!!! ;-}
I am adobe photoshop challanged to say the least. but I MADE the new blog header! WAHOO! thats probably the most I can do. HA!
so whatcha think?
1 comment:
La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt
said...
LOVE the new header...very cute! You go missy!
June 2, 2008 at 9:40:00 PM CDT
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
April
TX, United States
Middle Child, Mom, Wife, Sister, Business owner- this translates to a 29 year old chaotic feeling female with not enough hours in a day. yet I find time to blog.
View my complete profile
Who Loves Us
Subscribe me!
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Just a few blogs I check out...
-
.
A Queen, her King and their two Princes
April's tumblr
Artsy Fartsy Designs
Artsy Fartsy Designs Etsy Store
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Follett Family Blog EST. 2004
Hendricks' Baby Blog
Kaylin and Jonathan's Playground
LA BONNE VIE
Life Is Sweet In Kerr-ville
Little Boxes on the Hillside
Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?
matt, liz and madeline
Moorhead Insanity
my life in the 'burbs
Sarah Burns
Taylor Zoo
The Bakers
The Hopper Family
The Kaspars
Todd and Kristin
Mr & Mrs Established 2004
If ONLY we were still so tan, blonde and thin. 2004 was a good year!
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(35)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(130)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(219)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(17)
▼
June
(37)
Yumminess.
Mace Face's Boo Boo
Busy Week!
4 years!
Our Bambino
Indian Jones.
I want you.
New goo for the do
Its a small world after all...
PNO
What a sneak!
What in the world is wrong with me!
A picture to scare most Moms.
Sad Sad Day...
One of the strange things of my child...
dear old dad....
Word of the Day.
Tagged.
Tornados in Texas
Bring home the Bacon
its January 4, 1904
$88.97
Shots.
Sheese.
What weekend?
The Bench
Note to self.
Woohooo for Date Night!
No Fear.
Happy Birthday Baby Brother!!!!
Cat Bath.
What did I do today?
Outside Fun
Mason's Morning funnies...
SATC aftermath
I so smart!!! ;-}
Words!!!
►
May
(20)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(17)
►
2007
(157)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(16)
►
2006
(19)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
1 comment:
LOVE the new header...very cute! You go missy!
Post a Comment