Its funny how this thing that came from my womb can look like me, yet be so very different! So we're starting to notice this ever so slight first child Anal retentive OCD personality come out of Mason. But thankfully, its only ever so slight! I'm a typical middle child- i love the attention no matter what it takes, being rebellious or making others laugh- and I'm good at both. :-} I'm just so thrilled Mason has the humorous part of me!
So I feed Mason grapes and he has to hand me every single stem piece off each individual grape. I do appreciate it instead of him throwing it on the floor. Even if he takes a bite of something and it doesnt taste right, he spits it out and hands it to me. (lovely.) That comes in especially handy when snacks are dropped on the floor because every last crumb is picked up. Poor Shelby misses out a lot. I do appreciate when he makes a mess on the floor I hand him a towel to help me clean up and he does try to help. However, he's been getting very particular about things lately (don't get me wrong, he doesn't feel bad about making messes!) but if something is wrong or out of place that he feels shouldn't be, he must FIX it. maybe that's just a male thing? So he throws a FIT if I vacuum and don't let him do it. (um, hello last time i checked its a little too heavy for him!) and yesterday he had been playing with the garage broom (it can condense to something his size) but its not a normal broom, the bristles are actually plastic, well Mason wanted to mop. I was standing at the sink and he'd hand it to me and point to the water like he wanted me to rinse it off. I did it once and he tried mopping, i wouldn't do it again for him, so he decided he'd mop with dog water instead. oh boy....Mr. Do it youself! this will come in handy when he's older i KNOW! With Daddy's attitude of "Do it myself" mixed with my "Get it done yesterday" will be perfect!! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hehe! Sounds like Mason and Hudson would get along quite well with their cleaning and DIY habits!! Too funny!
Post a Comment