So hold your breath Mommas. This child loves to fly. I'm 100% sure he'll turn out to be a thrill seeking junkie.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
A picture to scare most Moms.
Mason thinks our bed is a playground for him. if Gavin is sitting or laying in bed and Mason finds a way to climb up, he's trying to tackle Gavin and tries to get him to attack in return. Since Mason was 6 months old Gavin and Mason love playing on the bed, wrestling and tossing around. Mason lives for it daily. Gavin's very careful with my delicate luggage, but they do have their fun!
So hold your breath Mommas. This child loves to fly. I'm 100% sure he'll turn out to be a thrill seeking junkie.
So hold your breath Mommas. This child loves to fly. I'm 100% sure he'll turn out to be a thrill seeking junkie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
uhhhhhh, my heart stopped when i saw this picture.
Holy cow! They are serious about their playtime stunts aren't they?!?!
Post a Comment