Sunday, June 22, 2008

PNO

Last night wasn't just a date night, it was Parents Night out! We had a fun evening out with some of our close friends- David & Jes. What I thought was starting out as a relaxing evening turned into a fun, chaotic and crazy night! It was fun, and we had a total blast spending time with our good friends!

Just a few things I learned last night:
1.Babe's waitresses make an average of $25/hour. Dadgum!
2. 6 degrees of seperation is very true. Our waitress' husband just happens be good friends with one of Gavin's friend. I swear every where we go he knows someone.
3. Gavin made a bet with me at Wilhoit's that he'd see someone he knows by the end of night...and of course he was right!
4. My new friend "Stud" who's a nice biker man, his real name is Tracy.
5. Actually, I didn't learn this one, but I'm pretty convinced my middle school Symphonic Band teacher is the guitarist for the "Dear John" Band that just happened to be playing last night.
6. The dance floor at 1 am at Wilhoit's brings some freaky deaky people out of the woodwork. Okay, yes I was one of those people on the dance floor, but I'm not nearly as freaky as some of those people!
7. Wilhoit's is a good place for mullet watching and Srunchie sightings!
8. I can still drink 6+ beers and no hangover! yeah!
9. Trying to talk over loud motorcycles can cause you to sound like a man the next day.
10. Husbands don't think their wives are as sexy when they sound like a man! LOL

1 comment:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

I am totally ROTFLMAO @ the comment about mullet and scrunchie sightings!! Ha! That is freakin' hilarious!