Friday, June 20, 2008

What a sneak!

Yesterday morning I was eating my yogurt for breakfast and Mason started whining at the TV. So i set my container of yogurt and spoon on the edge of the counter and go turn on Sesame Street for him. Forgetting about my yogurt, I go to let Shelby out to potty. I come back in and what do I find? Mason has devoured my yogurt! I didn't even think he could get to my yogurt! I was bummed because it was all gone AND that was the last of the yogurt! Little sneak. Mason sure made sure to let me know how much he really enjoyed it as well. Oh well, I guess he needed it more than me.
The TV fiasco was a ploy I tell you!
When I pick Mason up from school he's always hungry and asking for a snack, so I've learned to bring him a snack from home when I pick him up. I had been at the office all day and decided I'd eat one of our yummy apples left over from an event last week. I only ate about 1/4 of it when I went in to pick up Mason so I left it on the console in the truck. I bring Mason out and he's already enjoying his snack then he sees my apple and says "aaaa-pppul?" ugh, great. So i handed him the whole apple thinking he wouldn't know what to do with it. Nope, wrong. He ate the rest of it, and it was a BIG apple. So much for me trying to eat healthy! My kid won't even let me eat my own food!





1 comment:

Kristin (kekis) said...

But he's so cute!!! Give that poor, starving little boy whatever he wants. :)